Wednesday, November 17, 2010
School is Taking Over My Life
Sorry, I've been away for some time now. I have been busy completing projects, writing papers, and studying for exams. The nuisances of grad school, but I can't say that I hate it, actually, I am beginning to like working on my projects. One project I am working on is for the Philadelphia Navy Ship Yard and it is very interesting. I am designing a data model for some buildings that will be built soon through DOE. I am uber excited. I just recently updated my resume because I may be back on the market soon (my manager is retiring :( ). Also I am starting to learn LINUX. I have always wanted to learn another operating system. So there you have, this is just a glimpse into my academic side of life right now which seems to be taking over. I'll be back soon, with another update. Possibly after school is over. Besos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment